- General Information
- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is OPPOSITE SYLWIA RAJKIEWICZ with its registered office in Katowice in Bażantów 61/20 Street, TAX NUMBER, National Business Registry Number 6161544719 380680486, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone number: 882099320.
- In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and EU legislation.
- Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the agreement concluded between the parties.
- The Website performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- a) through information voluntarily entered in the registration form or when placing an order or subscribing to the Newsletter service,
- The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed in order to execute orders placed in the online store, to consider any complaints and to provide services electronically in the scope of maintaining the account of the person using the online store, as well as to send commercial information and a newsletter electronically;
- Personal data left on the Website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify, limit, cease processing, as well as to delete their data at any time.
- Personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the period necessary to carry out legitimate interests or until the consent is withdrawn by the user and will be deleted after the 5-year period resulting from the provisions of the Accounting Act.
The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website service and are not supervised in any way by the Website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend reading.